Reports directly to: Logistics Manager
Department: ReStore Team
Position: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $18.00-$24.00 per hour
Position Summary: Work as part of a team to drive ReStore donation trucks to scheduled pickup and delivery locations, meet with donors, and load/ unload donations. Assist the ReStore team with in store support.
Key Responsibility Areas:
● Professional and courteous interaction with donors including utmost care and concern for personal property- White glove service of
donation pickups and deliveries
● Operate donation trucks in a safe, lawful, and courteous manner
● Maintain cleanliness of trucks interior and exterior (cab/daily; exterior/weekly)
● Regular maintenance checks to ensure readiness of truck and equipment at all times including reporting any maintenance concerns to
● Daily truck safety checks to ensure the truck is safe to be on the road.
● Regular and as needed communication with the Logistics Manager
● Loading/unloading of donations in a safe and efficient manner
● Packing and securing loads as trained with care and protection of every item donated or delivered
● Assist in providing insight and data for appropriate donor appreciation after the donation is collected, feedback on any unusual
circumstances or denied donations
● Assist with donation processing, recycling, and store needs when not assigned to truck (including one day a week, at the end of
scheduled driving shift to fulfill 40 hours per week, and one Saturday a month)
● Able to be trained and pass a forklift training course.
● Drivers must be eligible to be added to Habitat vehicle insurance- this requires at least
● Clean uniforms and neat appearance daily
● Unloading of donation trucks in the afternoon, sets up next days success
● Loading of next days deliveries in the afternoon if time permits
● Five (5) years of driving experience and a favorable driving record
● Ability to stand for extended periods of time, to move and handle boxes of merchandise, furniture, and fixtures over varied terrain
including stairs and through doorways, entails lifting at least 75 pounds, assisted
● Ability to understand and communicate in English; other languages are a plus
● Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights and weekends, as needed
● Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test and random drug testing as selected
Required Education, Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
● High school diploma or equivalent.
● Understanding of Habitat for Humanity of the Roaring Fork Valley’s vision and desire to advance our mission of affordable housing
within our service area.
● Knowledge of building supplies.
● Excellent process management skills.
● Superior communication skills.
● Critical thinking, problem solving, accuracy and attention to detail.
● Available to work weekends and evenings.
● Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
● Dental Insurance
● Health Insurance
● Paid time off
● Vision Insurance
● Employee discount
● Retirement Plan